88-98 c1500 (GMT400) Performance Control Arm Set is the ultimate coil-over setup. Constructed of DOM tubing and fully TIG welded these arms provide an aggressive and athletic stance while still maintaining proper shock up travel for superb ride and handling. The arms are narrowed from stock to provide more wheel clearance and have increased caster for better weighted steering and return to on-center. The arms are compatible with all standard mount coil-overs and most coil-over kits. and pairs perfectly with out Performance Rear kit for a perfect 5"/7" drop. They come with polyurethane bushings, Moog ball joints, and black powder coat.
- Tubular front control arms engineered to work with factory mount style coil-over systems
- Increased caster for improved steering feel
- Relocates wheel forward in wheel opening
- Up to 5” drop when paired with 2” drop spindle
- Narrows track width for additional wheel clearance
- Upper and lower bump stops
Note: Depending on setup, a bump steer correction kit may be necessary.