Come work with us!
Looking for a perfect fit?
CB Chassis Products wants you to be a part of our success! We are always looking for talented individuals to add to our dedicated, motivated and forward thinking team. If you love cars, building innovative products or enjoy being a part of something meaningful, CB Chassis Products is the place for you. If you have any questions or inquiries about a position don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com Thank you for your interest!
What does CB Chassis Products offer?
- Competitive pay
- Health Benefits
- Ability for advancement and growth
- Opportunity to actively contribute
- Family friendly community
Proficient MIG and TIG welders to perform fabrication welding of chassis/suspension components and production fixturing, etc.
- welding of chassis components (frames, control arms, etc.)
- perform initial fit-up and assembly of components
- deliver functionalyl sound and visually appealing welds
- ability to adjust welding machines and perform basic machine maintenance
- construct simple welding fixtures and jigs
- read assembly drawings
To operate production CNC lathes and mills. Responsibilities include:
- loading of parts and material into machines
- keep count and track part production
- deburr and perform post machining operations
- read parts drawings and tolerances
- check parts for tolerance and quality standards
- adjust machine offsets to meet specifications and tolerances
- report to CNC machinist/programmer
Design Engineer/CAD modeler
Engineer or individual with strong mechanical aptitude and design sense. Details would involve:
- assist with design and creation of new products
- building 3D SolidWorks models for production and manufacture
- create part drawings, BOM, assembly prints, etc.
- update current parts, assemblies, and drawings
- Experience with SolidWorks or similar modeling software.
- Experience with sheet metal design, functional analysis, CAD/CAM is a plus
Responsible for overseeing and managing production side processes. Responsibilities include:
- product manufacturing schedules
- production material and supplies management
- oversee production side personnel
- streamline and improve production efficiency
- explore ways to improve production processes
Responsible for overseeing order fulfilment, coordinating shipping, product and supply receiving.
General Shop Hand (part/full time available)
Perform general shop tasks and help out where needed. Task may include:
- preparation of parts and supplies for production
- tube bending/notching
- shop maintenance, sweeping, cleaning etc.
- pickup and delivery tasks
How to apply...
- Browse our listing and complete the application form below.
- Provide a brief summary of your qualifications and the benefits you would provide CB Chassis Products.
- Upload your resume and any examples of your work.
If you have any questions regarding a position feel free contact us via phone (559) 275-2901 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org